Thursday, July 30, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance week 8

After last week, I've all but given up trying to predict who's going to win. I can't say that any of the routines really blew me away last night, though many of them were very enjoyable, I just didn't get that emotional connection to any of them. I have decided that if Brandon and Kayla aren't in the finale, it will be a serious travesty, so I attempted to vote for them, to do my small part. I got through on Kayla's line okay, but every time I tried Brandon's I got a message saying the number was not in service, which is troubling.

As to the other four, I adore Evan, but don't think he's very good at other styles of dance, and I truly don't understand why he's never been in the bottom. I'll be happy if he makes it to the finale, because I think he's a cutie, but I definitely don't want him to win. As to Jeannine and Melissa, as far as I'm concerned they're interchangeable. I've enjoyed watching them both, but I don't think they have the star power Kayla does.

So, that's what I have. Nothing left to do now but sit back and see who makes the finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm human, so I've got some issues, but all things considered I guess I'm reasonably normal. My parents are still married. My best friends are my sisters...okay, so I'm normal for the 1850's whatever. I'm opinionated and nerdy. I'm walking the line between tweener-style pop culture love (witness my ever-burning New Kids love and inexplicable Twilight obsession) and elitist culture snob (I can't seem to get enough 19th century British Lit and historical biographies) but, after 30 years, I'm finally learning not to give a crap what anyone else thinks about me. Oh, and those are my feet in the picture. The socks were made by a friend.

Site Meter