Thursday, July 2, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance - Week 4

Subtitle: So You Lucked Out and Got Your Own Style:

Seriously! How ridiculous was that?! If they didn't get their own style, they all got something pretty darn close, which, granted, did make for an amazing night of dance. But it also made it completely impossible to pick who's going home!

This week I decided only to vote for the people that absolutely blew me away. So Kayla and Kapono's Sonya contemporary routine and Melissa and Ade's gorgeous Romeo and Juliet pas de deux are safe from me!

I really liked all the dances this week, though the Alien thing didn't really do much for me. I'm also a bit worried for Randi and Evan this week. I love them to death, but if America votes solely on how well people danced, I think they could end up in the bottom 3.

I guess we'll find out all later tonight. Dreading this results show more than ever. I don't know that anyone deserved to go after last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm human, so I've got some issues, but all things considered I guess I'm reasonably normal. My parents are still married. My best friends are my sisters...okay, so I'm normal for the 1850's whatever. I'm opinionated and nerdy. I'm walking the line between tweener-style pop culture love (witness my ever-burning New Kids love and inexplicable Twilight obsession) and elitist culture snob (I can't seem to get enough 19th century British Lit and historical biographies) but, after 30 years, I'm finally learning not to give a crap what anyone else thinks about me. Oh, and those are my feet in the picture. The socks were made by a friend.

Site Meter