Thursday, July 9, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance - week 5

I just realized that I forgot to post anything today and thought I better get something up before the results show!

Last night finally brought the emotion I've been looking for. The Kayla/Kupono Mia Michaels routine made me cry:


And then the Brandon and Janette blew the roof off with a Wade Robson routine to finish the night:


Needless to say, these are the two couples I voted for last night.

There was one problem with the outstanding night. Did anyone else notice that all 6 girls were told they were "amazing" and definite "top ten material". The judges seemed to forget how to do math...

No guesses on who's going home tonight, but I'm going to guess the bottom three will be Randi and Evan, Phillip and Jeanine and Kaitlin and Jason. Let's see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm human, so I've got some issues, but all things considered I guess I'm reasonably normal. My parents are still married. My best friends are my sisters...okay, so I'm normal for the 1850's whatever. I'm opinionated and nerdy. I'm walking the line between tweener-style pop culture love (witness my ever-burning New Kids love and inexplicable Twilight obsession) and elitist culture snob (I can't seem to get enough 19th century British Lit and historical biographies) but, after 30 years, I'm finally learning not to give a crap what anyone else thinks about me. Oh, and those are my feet in the picture. The socks were made by a friend.

Site Meter